If you are traveling on a flight provided by Air France or KLM, this service is available from Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly, Bordeaux and Nice.
For flights operated by Delta, the Meet & Greet service is available from Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
- On departure: An Air France staff member will greet you at the meeting point designated when booking your flight. He or she will assist you at the baggage drop-off area and guide you to your boarding gate. You will be guided through the security checkpoints. He or she is there to accompany you through the airport at your own pace, every step of the way.
- For connecting flights: An Air France staff member greet will you at the aircraft door. If you have a limited amount of time between your flights, he or she will show you the fastest way through the airport. If you prefer to enjoy our airport lounges (subject to eligibility) and duty-free shopping areas, he or she can also accompany you directly to your boarding hall.
- Upon arrival: An Air France staff member will greet you at the aircraft door and accompany you to the airport exit. You will be guided through the security checkpoints and baggage delivery area.
The cost of this service is €150 per passenger, per service* (departure, connection or arrival) at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, and €120 at Paris-Orly, Bordeaux and Nice airports. The fee for an additional passenger is €20 per service at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and €10 at all other airports.
You may combine any number of services. For example, a Meet & Greet service on departure in Nice and during a connecting flight at Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
* Subject to availability. An Air France staff member may accompany up to 4 passengers. If you are traveling with more than 4 passengers, please request a price quote from our sales team by telephone. The price includes booking fees and must be paid in euros. If you are paying by credit card in another currency, the price will be converted at the current exchange rate.
Book the Meet & Greet service up to 2 hours before your flight's departure for assistance at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport. For Paris-Orly, Bordeaux or Nice airports, please contact us at least 48 hours before your flight's departure.
* Toll-free number within France and from abroad.